I name them “Happy Mothers Day Muffins”
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 sugar cane
1. Combine all above ingredients.set aside.
- 1/2 cup almond paste (I used diy almond milk left overs, you know the left over stuff in the strainer after you drain the milk?!? ;) )
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup flax seeds & oil mixture
2. Mix above ingredients & grate some additional chocolate if you like
3. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients.
4. Add a1/2 cup of IKEA’s blueberry syrup and stir just until combined.
Let it bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees F/ or 180°C